Our agency works directly with 20+ carriers who provide insurance in Massachusetts, New Hampshire, and Maine! We have many Auto Insurance discounts available. We provide top quality claim service. 10 minutes can save you over 20%!
What is Auto Insurance?
Auto Insurance protects you in the event of a financial loss caused by a car accident or theft. The basic coverages given on an auto insurance policy are Property and Liability; there are 6 main sections that spread coverages into categories.
- Bodily Injury to Others: Coverage for bodily harm that was caused to others by you or someone driving your vehicle.
- Personal Injury Protection & Medical Expenses: Coverage for bodily harm for you or passengers in your vehicle in the form of medical bills and in some cases, this will also provide coverage for lost wages and other damages.
- BI by an Uninsured and Underinsured Auto: Coverage that will pay your medical expenses and damages to your vehicle if you are hit by someone who does not have Automobile Insurance or by another driver who is underinsured (Their insurance doesn’t reach the coverage limits that is needed to repay you)
- Damage to Someone Else’s Property: Coverage for the damage to the other person’s vehicle in the event that you were at fault.
- Collision: Coverage for the cost to repair your vehicle in an event of an accident regardless of your fault or another’s. Without this coverage, insurance will not pay for the costs to repair your vehicle.
- Comprehensive: Coverage for theft, glass losses, and damages that are caused to your vehicles by anything other than collision (Fire Damage, Tree Branch falling on car, Damage from Hail, Etc.)
In addition to these 6 main coverages, there are other bells and whistles that can be added onto your policy per your request:
- Substitute Transportation: Coverage for the payment of a rental car if only your vehicle has been deemed undriveable due to an automobile accident
- Towing and Labor: Coverage for towing and labor provided for your vehicle after an accident.
Auto Insurance can be complicated and required coverages varies from state to state. Our staff is readily available to answer any questions you may have regarding automobile insurance!